Our mission is to provide a safe venue for fun & memorable group gatherings and parties.
Disrespectful behavior towards Wasaga Bridge Cottages staff/representatives and/or other guests will not be tolerated and will result in eviction from the property without any refund of your security deposit or rental payment.
The occupancy limits of each unit must be adhered to at all times.
All guests must be registered with management in advance. Visitors are not permitted after 9pm. Visitors are NOT allowed in the actual cottage(s). Any damages incurred to the cottage(s) by visitors will be at your expense.
What to Bring:
- Personal items, toiletries, toilet paper, paper towels garbage bags and, dish soap, cleaning products.
- Linens: Bedding linens, blankets, pillows, towels: There will be a covering on the mattress but you are still required to bring your own bedsheets. There will be an additional charge of $50 per bed if any of the covers are soiled damaged and/or missing.
- Identification: For security purposes you will be asked to provide a valid government photo ID at check-in and must be at least 18 years of age to sign the rental agreement contract. All members in your group must bring photo ID.
What Not To Bring:
- Beer bottles create a safety risk and their sitting water attracts bugs. They are not permitted on the premises.
- Fireworks are not permitted on the property.
- Fire – Recreational fires are not permitted on the premises. Failure to comply will result in eviction from the property, loss of your security deposit and fine from the City of Wasaga. Misuse of fire extinguisher or smoke detectors will result in loss of security deposit, and eviction from the property.
Check-in/ Check Out Policy
Check-in from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Check-out at 11:00 am (Check in & out times are flexible during non-peak periods upon request). In case of after hours arrivals the cottage key will be accessible in a ‘lock box’ located on your cottage door.
When checking out please ensure the following:
- Faucets must be turned off
- All lights must be turned off
- The door must be locked and the key returned to the ‘lock box’.
- The “Lock box’ should be locked. Do not leave the code visible, simply change the numbers so the code number is not visible.
One vehicle is permitted for every 4 guests.
2 Bedroom Cottage Rental – 2 Parking Spots
4 Bedroom Cottage Rental- 3 Parking Spots
Parking space is limited therefore extra large vehicles and trailers are not permitted. Licence plate number registration is required for security purposes.
Accommodation Amenities– Each cottage is equipped with double or queen size beds and/or double bunk-beds, futon in living room, kitchen table & chairs, TV, fridge, stove, cutlery & dinnerware. All amenities must remain on the premises and additional fees will be charged if they are damaged or missing.
BBQ – A propane BBQ is designated to each cottage and must not be moved from it’s designated location. Wood or charcoal is not permitted to be used in the BBQs. You may bring your own filled propane tank or borrow one of our empty tanks to have it exchanged at your expense for a full tank at the nearby corner Variety Store or Walmart.
Noise – The Town of Wasaga has an 11:00 pm noise restriction. Anyone making excessive noise or participating in inappropriate behavior will be asked to leave the property and not receive a refund on any portion of their payment. The town of Wasaga could also charge a monetary fine for breaching the noise restriction.
Housekeeping – A $75 housekeeping fee will be deducted from your security deposit if the cottage is not cleaned upon check-out. Additional charges over and above the stated $75 will apply for more significant housekeeping needs ie. unwashed dishes, bodily fluids, smoke odours, broken furniture, etc.
Damages: Any costs resulting from damages to the cottage or property will be deducted from your security deposit. Damages that exceed your initial security deposit amount will be charged to you and will be brought to the attention of the local authorities.
Lost or Stolen Items: Wasaga Bridge Cottages is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Deposit Policy — A $300.00 security deposit per cottage is required to guarantee your cottage booking. 50% of the total cottage rental balance is due 14 days after your security deposit is made. The initial $300.00 security deposit will be kept for the duration of your stay as an ‘incidentals deposit’ which will be returned to you after a successful cottage inspection is complete.
- By online banking e-mail money transfer (Interact)
- Cash payment – Contact us to make arrangements
Rental Agreement – The Full Rental Agreement is available to download from here. Please review the terms of the rental agreement and print a copy for yourself. It is necessary for all renters and their guests to be familiar with the terms in the agreement to avoid unexpected costs or loss of security deposit.